Commercial Real Estate Financing
What Type of Commercial Real Estate Financing Are You After?
There are benefits to purchasing owner-occupied commercial real estate and investing in lucrative commercial markets. Here, at Petra Commercial Loans, we want to help you by finding and pairing your interests and goals with the right loan program. Our offerings include a variety of recourse and non-recourse commercial real estate financing options.
Financing Options We Offer
Inexperienced investors feel like they only have a few options when it comes to loans and financing. However, we offer a variety of funding solutions.
- Conventional programs: For many owner-occupied or investor opportunities, a conventional loan is sufficient. Our programs offer financing up to $100,000,000.
- Hud and FHA loans: These loans are most useful for new construction, rehabs, or acquisitions. With caps of $50,000,000 and fixed low rates, these programs are good for many business ventures.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: Offering 25-year term limits, we partnered with the Small Business Administration to provide competitive loans for the right, qualified applicants. These loans start with 4.5% interest rates.
- Bridge loans: Are you looking for working capital for in-between projects? Our bridge and hard money loan programs are for you. With short-term arrangement and loan caps up to $100,000,000, you can get the financing you’re after.
- Construction financing: If the loan principles understand and have experience with equity, we offer construction financing. Our program offers structured permanent financing.
- Equity and mezzanine financing: Not all financing needs are the same. With equity and mezzanine financing, we can customize a solution for your project. We can fund projects between $5,000,000 and $100,000,000.
- International financing: We have worked in European and Eurasian markets for some time. With that experience, we can offer loan amounts of up to $1,000,000,000 for international projects.
- Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities: CMBS loans require properties to be placed in a trust and investors purchase issued bonds. Funding caps at $50,000,000.
What are your commercial real estate financing needs? Contact a Petra Commercial Loans representative to gather more information and start your application.